The SVN Core Covenants
The SVN Core Covenants—emphasizing accountability, responsibility, and transparency—create a positive working environment for our team. SVN Advisors agree to abide by these core covenants, while upholding the SVN brand.
– Cooperating proactively with all brokers and agents and always placing my client’s interests above my own.
– Showing respect and support to my clients and colleagues.
– Honoring my commitments.
– Personifying and upholding the SVN® brand.
– Creating tangible benefits for my clients, colleagues, and community.
– Resolving conflicts quickly, positively, and effectively.
– Taking personal responsibility for achieving my own potential.
– Excelling in my market area and specialty within the firm.
– Focusing on the positive and the possible.
– Nurturing my career while valuing the importance of family, health, and community.
The SVN® brand was founded in 1987 out of a desire to improve the commercial real estate industry for all stakeholders through cooperation and organized competition. SVN is now a globally recognized commercial real estate brand united by a shared vision of creating value with clients, colleagues and our communities. When you choose SVN you mobilize the entire SVN organization of experts and all our trusted relationships to act on your behalf. This Shared Value Network® is the SVN Difference.
A company’s core values provide clarity on what is truly important for organizational success, personal and professional conduct and what to expect from each other. At SVN our Core Covenants personify our values and culture and differentiate us from the competition.
As members of the SVN Shared Value Network®, we each commit to do the following:
- Create amazing value with my clients, colleagues and community.
- Cooperate proactively and place my clients’ best interests above my own.
- Include, respect and support all members of the commercial real estate industry.
- Honor my commitments.
- Personify and uphold the SVN brand.
- Resolve conflicts quickly, professionally and effectively.
- Take personal responsibility for achieving my own potential.
- Excel in my market area and specialty.
- Focus on the positive and the possible.
- Nurture my career while valuing the importance of family, health and community.